Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Game

For my husbands 40th birthday I got him tickets to this weeks Cowboy game. My husband despises the Cowboys, he is a Steeler fan, so obviously I was thinking more about myself when I got this present. Anyway, we are going with all my sisters and brother-in-laws and I cannot wait! I also can't wait for a trip with my husband all by ourselves, that's right, ourselves. All 8 kids are being "shipped off." A special early thanks to Sharon and Poppa for taking care of our babies! Now everyone please pray that my husband, the huge Steeler fan that will be decked out in Steeler gear, doesn't get into a fight, ha!! Pictures will be posted as soon as we get back! GO COWBOYS!

3 comments:

Ryan Mills said...

hope you enjoy the game. it's good you guys are going this year, i'm not sure anyone an afford to go to a game at jerryville next year.

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

how awesome!! y'all HAVE to stop somewhere on the way and climb on each others' shoulders to try and get mistletoe out of trees!!!!! :)
hope y'all have tons of fun--can't wait to see pics!!!

Marci said...

So exciting!! So glad you get to go!! Have a great time!