Monday, November 24, 2008

My Big 8's

Gees, it has taken me a long time to update but Sharon tagged me and here we go:


8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Law & Order SVU
2. CSI: Miami
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Celebrity Rehab
5. The Today Show
6. Monday Night Football
7. House
8. American Idol

Favorite Restaurants:
1. El Pasano (Dalhart)
2. Johnny Carino's
3. Taco Villa
4. Ruby Tequila's
5. Fazzoli's
6. Chili's (this ones for the sisters)
7. Taco's Garcia (blvd)
8. El Sombrero

8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Me & Joey had coffee together
2. I actually got to work on time
3. I finally folded the laundry that has been piled up.
4. I ran 2 miles.
5. I actually graded some papers.
6. I forgot to eat breakfast.
7. Kyler got up easy cause he knows he is going to Poppas in a day.
8. I handed out pampered chef party invites

8 Things I am looking Forward To:
1. Seeing my family this week
2. Cowboy game Dec. 20
3. Christmas vacation (no school for 2 weeks!)
4. Finding out if Jaime is having a boy or girl
5. Having the kids pictures made.
6. Eating Thanksgiving dinner
7. Koby's graduation.
8. Nicole's wedding

Things On My Wish List:
1. Sleep
2. A 56 Charm
3. My family making it through the holiday season
4. Safe travels for my family next week
5. A new purse
6. A bigger house
7. Healthy children this winter
8. Lose all baby weight

8 People I Tag:
1. Mills 2. Julie3. Jaime4. Jammi P.5. Shada6. Jennifer J.7. Marci 8. Taylor
I don't know anyone else who actually reads my blog!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...I am just wondering when you actually have time to run 2 miles!!! I am impressed!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Tell your fam "hi"!

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

2 miles??? you are awesome!!! no wonder you always look so great when i see you!!!!!!!!
hope y'all have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!!!